PlazesPHPBlog is a PHP script that you can use to grab your current Plazes location and drop it into a weblog or other website.
Download Source Code
You can browse the source code from a browser, or grab the latest version of the source code using Subversion at:
- Wrapped then entire output in an hCard.
- Removed the "Addicted to Flickr" photo integration -- it was slowing things down, and I no longer required if for my own weblog.
- Added the latitude and longitude, formatted using the geo microformat.
- Moved settings to a separate include file
- Upgraded to use version 1.1 of Addicted to Flickr