Olle makes this bread a few times a week. It is a variation of Pizza genovese, an Italian wheat bread.
- 600 g wheat flour
- 100 g oatmeal flakes
- 500 ml water
- enough salt (use high-quality salt)
- 1 pack of dry yeast (I use organic dry yeast)
How to do it
- Put all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, then add the water.
- Mix dough using a mechanical mixer.
- Keep mixing. End result is a smooth dough.
- Cover with damp cloth, let stand.
Oven temperature 225 degrees centigrade. 45 mins, I guess.